Saturday, February 09, 2008
Tiens!
I don't know what to say.
Well... I don't quite know the exact word for my hair colour, to be more precise.
It's a modern art piece at best. See, my hair is now a mass (perhaps mess) of different colours. Red, light brown, dark brown, dark brown with a slight violet hue. And it's kind of frizzy.
There is an in-your-face streak of red at the front. I haven't forgotten how stubborn red pigments can be. I dyed my hair red in December 05. I dyed it black three times in the next six months and still the red showed.
Btw, besides a lizard infestion, there's also ants. Lots of them. I can't believe it. I didn't think they'd go after pears.
It's like they have a colony here or something! Die, ants, die! You intrude, I kill.
i thought the world of you
8:54 PM